We like a lot of games. Here you'll find files for ones that don't warrant their own section.
- Dice Roller - An HTML dice roller I threw together for people using Realm Works. It's spartan but works.
Castle of Magic
- Munchkin Pawn Characters - Characters designed for use with the pawns from SJG's +6 Bag O' Munchkins. They need more playtesting; if you try them let me know how it went at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- Tournament Score Sheets - Once upon a time I ran a DQ tournament using the scoring system on these sheets. (DQ games are short so each player should be playing multiple games with different characters.)
Queen's Blade Reference Cards
If you've purchased any of the Queen's Blade series of hardcover Lost Worlds books published by HobbyJAPAN, then you might find these useful. I've taken the character cards and the translation and combined them into a two page reference card set. Here's a sample:
About the Layout Choices
These files are provided in two layouts: Normal and Duplex. The Normal layouts are designed to be printed on any home printer, with each page containing either the full Character sheet or the full Restrictions sheet. Duplex is a term for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper, and the Duplex layouts are designed so the Character sheet is on both sides of half a sheet of paper and the Restrictions sheet is on the other.
Some printers have duplex printing capability built-in (they have a piece of hardware that can run the paper back through the other way around), but you can also get the Duplex effect by printing one side of the sheet, putting the paper back in the printer, and printing on the other side.
Queen's Gate Characters
- Realm Works Locations (v. 1.2) - A little app that I threw together for when you're having problems with Realm Works. It can open your Realm Works Master Database folder, your Backups folder, the Forums or the Bug Report page, download arbitrary (recent) versions of Realm Works, archive your master.realm file, and more. Let me know if you have problems.
Red Dragon Inn
- Character Reference and Token Cards - A collection of cards that summarize the extra rules for characters with a second deck, tracking cards, or tokens. Also includes cards to replace the tokens.
- Dividers - Basic dividers for RDI decks in card boxes.
- Trackers - Replacement Alcohol/Fortitude tracker bars, sized to fit in most basic card boxes.
ESG Labs Copyright © 1997-2009 Michael Miller
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Munchkin™ and +6 Bag O' Munchkins™ are trademarks of Steve Jackson Games. Full legal notes are available on the About ESG Labs
Have a question, comment, or complaint? Email email@example.com